Whole House Humidifier
Chicago and Skokie area Whole House Humidifier
While you depend on your heating system to keep you warm during the Chicago and Skokie area winters, this warm air can be overly dry and uncomfortable to breathe. Elite HVACs will install a whole house humidifier to alleviate the dryness and add a healthy amount of humidity back into your indoor air.
How Does a Whole House Humidifier Work?
A whole house humidifier, sometimes referred to as a furnace humidifier, is installed directly into your heating system. It works by adding humidity in the form of water vapor which is distributed throughout your home or business in your HVAC system’s ductwork. There is no need to be concerned about too much humidity, as you will easily be able to control your humidity levels with your thermostat.
What Are the Benefits of a Humidifier?
There are many benefits of installing a whole house humidifier:
- • Comfortable Breathing – A whole house humidifier counteracts problems associated with uncomfortable breathing such as of dry noses, irritated throats and itchy skin.
- • Healthier Living – A whole home humidifier can help avoid colds and flu because many viruses thrive in dry air that lacks humidity.
- Home Preservation – Overly dry air can damage parts of your home such as wood floors, plaster and paint. It also takes a toll on furniture and many of your personal belongings. A whole home humidifier helps to protect these items.
- Energy Efficiency – Humidity in the air actually makes you feel warmer at a lower temperature. Installing a whole house humidifier allows you to keep the thermostat set a little lower and save money on your heating bills.
Why Choose Us
What can you expect when you choose Elite HVACs for your whole house humidifier?
- • Top quality products – we install only trusted brands of indoor air quality products.
- • All whole house humidifiers are installed by skilled, fully licensed technicians – we get the job done right the first time!
- • Upfront, fair pricing backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- • We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, and offer financing options for your convenience.